The Cleveland Sports Mimes

AvatarA blog about Cleveland sports and whatever else we feel like talking about.

Week 4 NFL Predictions

What a difference a week makes. Somehow I posted an impressive 11-4 record last week. That's right, 11-4. You may be asking, how could I possibly have gone 11-4 if there were 16 games last week? Well my friends, that's a great question.
Let's take a look at the week 4 lines.


Minnesota at Tennessee (TEN -1.5)
Mummer: Tennessee
How about the loser of this game has to drop an "N" from their name.

Little Mime of Hate: Tennessee
This is a tough one. But for some reason, my man crush is shifting slightly to Kerry Collins.

Denver at Kansas City (DEN -11)
Mummer: Denver
Yikes.

LMoH:Denver
I really think K.C. Might have a chance to cover here. It just that, they are so, so bad.


San Francisco at New Orleans (NO -2.5)
Mummer: San Francisco
What do you get when put San Fran and New Orleans together? Anal beads.
Editors Note: We're better than that joke.

LMoH: New Orleans
You're an idiot. Even though I still think Bush is a bust, I think the Niners are an even bigger bust.

Arizona at New York Jets (EVEN)
Mummer: New York Jets
I refuse to make a joke about the age of these two QB's.
Dick Vitale: Look at those Diaper Dandies!

LMoH: Arizona
I think Farve is starting to figure out he gets more press when he loses. I expect that attention whore to go out and lay an egg, and then roll around naked in the press clippings.

Green Bay at Tampa Bay (GNB -3)
Mummer: Green Bay
Can you really trust a guy that couldn't win the starting job in Chicago?

LMoH: Green Bay
It wouldn't surprise me if the Packers win but fail to cover.

Atlanta at Carolina (CAR -4.5)
Mummer: Carolina
How in the hell did I forget to do a Michael Vick joke last week? Atlanta was just a 45 minute drive from Leavenworth!

LMoH: Falcons
This is one of those games that is tough for me. I don't expect the Falcons to win, but I don't like the Panthers to cover.

Houston at Jacksonville (JAC -7.5)
Mummer: Jacksonville
Make way for the Sage Rosenfels era!

LMoH: Houston
I think the Jags are in for a big time let down after last week. They do win this game, just not by 8.

Cleveland at Cincinnati (CIN -3.5)
Mummer: Cleveland
Oh boy.

LMoH: Cincinnati
I'm not falling for it. I am not picking the Brown's again until they get a win. By the way Mummer, I am a little dissappointed in you. No Brady Quinn reference this week?

San Diego at Oakland (SD -8.5)
Mummer: San Diego
I've got nothing for this game.

LMoH: Oakland
Chargers win, Raiders cover.

Buffalo at St. Louis (BUF -9)
Mummer: Buffalo
Yea, Marc Bulger was the reason this team wasn't winning...

LMoH: Buffalo
I heard that in order to turn things around, they are going to hire Matt Millen as the head of football operations.

Washington at Dallas (DAL -7)
Mummer: Dallas
How is Michael Irvin not in jail? I've been reading bits and pieces from this new book "Boys will be Boys" by Jeff Pearlman, and I'm just amazed that he's not catching passes from Michael Vick right now.

LMoH: Dallas
I think it was better when you weren't writing Michael Vick jokes.

Philadelphia at Chicago (PHI -7)
Mummer: Chicago
A Westbrook injury would justify me in taking Adrian Peterson with the first pick in the fantasy draft.

LMoH: Eagles
We are only in week 4 and you are already trying to justify the "All Day" draft pick. It's okay. Addai at #2 is working out nicely for me. I have no complaints.

Baltimore at Pittsburgh (PIT -1.5)
Mummer: Baltimore
The Ravens have submitted tape to the NFL accusing the Browns of gouging the eyes of Willis McGahee on more than one play. Is this really what the Browns have been reduced to? A bunch of schoolyard girls poking the eyes of a superior opponent. Someone please make a fire Romeo Crennel site.

LMoH: Baltimore
Did they also pull his hair and spit on him? That's good stuff. A banged up Ben and a fired up Ravens defense makes for a long night in the 'Burgh.

1 comments:

September 30, 2008 at 8:15 PM The Little Mime of Hate said...

Can we delete this post and pretend the week never happened?