The Cleveland Sports Mimes

AvatarA blog about Cleveland sports and whatever else we feel like talking about.

ESPN Poll Question

This morning I was scouring ESPN for any sort of positive press about the Cleveland Browns season. Unfortunately, I came up empty. That is unless you count the article that talks about how Quinn's shot at the starting job may come this week. What I did find interesting though was an ESPN Page 2 Poll Question that asked which team had the best shot of going 0-16.
Notice the teams to the left and the varied colors across the board. While I wasn't shocked that Ohio voted for the "Some Ohio Team" option, I was shocked to see that Maine was colored yellow. But take a closer look at Maine's vote total.

Well, I for one would like to say just one thing. Fuck you Guy from Maine!

0 comments: