The Cleveland Sports Mimes

AvatarA blog about Cleveland sports and whatever else we feel like talking about.

Week 11 NFL Predictions (Thursday Edition)

Last week I introduced you to the "Thursday Night Dickhead Game of the Week". It was well received. By that I mean, we don't have any readers therefore I didn't receive any negative feedback. Because of that, I'm gonna keep going with it.

Thursday Night Dickhead Game of the Week
Sponsered by Roger Goodell
New York Jets at New England (NE -3)
Mummer: New York Jets
I don't have much to say about this game. I feel the Jets win by at least two touchdowns. The Patriots aren't good enough to beat the Jets twice this year, and Favre is capable of dropping 5 TD's on you at any moment.
What I do want to talk about is this.



I felt you needed to know this.

Little Mime of Hate: Patriots
Despite Thomas being the 53rd member of the patriots 53 man roster to go on the I.R., I like the Pats in this. We all know Bill hates to lose to the guy he mentored and we may actually see him go Tanya Harding on Brett Farve, which I am ok with. The only thing that would bother me about this is that the game is on the NFL network, and I won't get to see Farve rolling around the field screaming, "Why Me?!? Why Me?!?" On another note, I reserve the right to change my pick if Jim Tressel's greatest recruit ever, Shawn Crable, starts tonight.

0 comments: