The Cleveland Sports Mimes

AvatarA blog about Cleveland sports and whatever else we feel like talking about.

Random Thoughts (With Homework for the Weekend!)


Let’s jump right into this. Kellen Winslow lost that game last night. His fumble in the 4th quarter leads to a TD, and then he lets the ball slip through his hands to end the game. I can’t be the only one that feels he’s way overdue for a blanket party. Willie McGinest needs to get this done.

Oh and while we’re at it, can we get Brandon McDonald a bed out there? He was sleepwalking through the entire game! Then, just to make sure everyone knew that he was tired he lays down in the end zone to take a nap so Brandon Marshall could kill my hopes of having a good fantasy and reality weekend.

Why do Joe Paterno press conferences look like they are being broadcast from 1973? I keep waiting for the camera to pull back on Joe Pa to reveal Linda Lovelace and Harry Reems standing in the background.

The Nike commercial with LT and Troy Polamalu might be the greatest commercial in years. Rivaled only by last years “Leave Nothing” commercial with Steven Jackson and Shawn Merriman where they leap through different games while going the length of the football field.

Speaking of great commercials, do yourself a favor and burn an hour perusing this site.

Jim Carrey has obviously reached the end of his career. Why else would he remake "Liar, Liar"?

And finally, the Little Mime of Hate and I had a little disagreement as to whether or not Chris Meloni is in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III”, more affectionately known as “Turtles in Time”. I maintain that he is, but he proved me wrong by emailing me the cast from IMDB.com. I know Meloni is in this movie, and before you respond saying that I’m mistaking him for Elias Koteas, know that I am aware of the difference and still maintain that Meloni is in the movie. My homework for you the reader is to go rent “TMNT 3” and tell me if Meloni is in it. I don’t want to waste the money.

0 comments: