The Cleveland Sports Mimes

AvatarA blog about Cleveland sports and whatever else we feel like talking about.

More Random Thoughts

..."Random Thoughts" may be the most unimaginative title for a blog post, but it's done me well so far, so I'm gonna roll with it.

...That's right Jim Tressel! Going for the fake punt in the fourth quarter up 21 points. That's how you get some respect in the eyes of the bowl voters. Run up the score!

...Troy Smith who?



...and finally a tribute to Richard Riehle, the hardest working man in Hollywood. He's not dead or anything, but holy shit give it a rest son. Not every movie made over the last 20 years needs the walrus mustache.

Tom Smykowski: Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

0 comments: