The Cleveland Sports Mimes

AvatarA blog about Cleveland sports and whatever else we feel like talking about.

Mid-Week Musings from Inside that Invisible Box

Moon Man
Tiger Woods had surgery today but fear not, I just saw his newest Gatorade commercial, and it looks like he will now be playing on the moon.

Not So Jolly Fat Man
Rick Dutrow, owner of Big Brown, received a 15-day ban for steroid use. I had no idea steroids could make you so fat and sweaty.I Love Pancakes
Major League Baseball is expected to rule this week on whether or not it should ban the use of the maple model bats. Not to go all "Mad Money" on you, but I expect this ban to do big things for "Mrs. Butterworth's" stock.

Support the Arts
In closing, please go pick up a copy of the new football movie, "Meet the Browns - A Tyler Perry Joint". I hear it's really good.

0 comments: