The Cleveland Sports Mimes

AvatarA blog about Cleveland sports and whatever else we feel like talking about.

Captain Retardo

So, have you seen this commercial for Discovery Channel's new show "One Way Out"? It shows Jonathan Goodwin, the host and escapologist, getting out of sticky situations and ends with him putting a scorpion in his mouth than having it duct taped shut. Fucking brilliant! I love escape artists almost as much as I love snow and dog shit. However, this guy calling himself an escape artist is like me calling myself a Jedi Knight. His first show features a stunt where he locks himself in an office and needs to escape, but fails. Okay that's fine, they want to show he won't succeed every week, I get that. But shouldn't he succeed at something!?! Check out this clip.

(The good part comes at the 4:40 mark)

1 comments:

January 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkeeX52kYg&feature=related